After losing the Battle of Saint-Just, the Terran Federation presented 12 conditions for the Theban surrender.
- Thebes must disarm completely. All PDCs must be destroyed and no armed warships permitted.
- The TFN would maintain as many OWPs and Asteroidal forts within 10 light seconds of the Thebes warp point to satisfy its security determinations.
- The Terrans will retain control of Arawk Island and maintain one marine division on the island.
- No general occupation of Thebes. Human presence besides Arawk will be limited to peaceful inspection parties.
- All Theban citizens have a right to emigrate.
- Terrans are free to present their interpretation of the history of Terra through electronic media.
- The Theban government has full control of their own immigration.
- All Thebans will enjoy freedom of religion,so the Faith of Holy Terra will not be forcibly suppressed and Theban missionaries will be allowed to go to all federation worlds.
- The Thebans will be permitted no navy or armed ships but it will be allowed a merchant marine. All Theban ships leaving the Thebes system will be subject to inspections to ensure they are unarmed.
- The Terran Federation will gurantee the security of Thebes from external threats.
- The Theban government must go on the record and say it attacked the 10th destroyer squadron of the KON without provacation under the guise of parley.
- Theban personnel directly responsible for atrocities on federation planets will be held accountable by the federation.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.